Natural or earth-friendly cleaning product usage is on the top of minds for many families. However, there is a misconception that natural cleaning products are more expensive and less effective than traditional cleaning products. Here are some ideas so you don’t have to give up your health or your bank account for a clean home using natural cleaning products.
Some Tips to Choosing and Using Natural Cleaning Products
- You read the ingredient labels when buying food, so why not read the ingredient labels on your cleaning products?
- Avoid products that contain ammonia, chlorine and other chemicals known to cause respiratory and skin irritation.
- Natural products won’t dry your skin or irritate airways, and with scents like orange, lemon, or grapefruit, the aroma might be pleasant and refreshing.
- Comparison shop for the best price and for the natural cleaner you want. A quality, natural product should be comparable in price to traditional cleaning products.
- Simplify your cleaning and look for a multi-purpose natural product that can do more than one job. Using a single, all-purpose natural product is cost-effective. The all-purpose product will take care of appliances, floors, walls, stainless steel and more.
Before switching to Citrus King’s ® natural cleaning products, it is important to understand the basics of how the product will benefit your cleaning and cost. All of our products are concentrated. The Industrial Degreaser is highly diluteable. Citrus King ® is looking to satisfy customers by meeting their specific needs, providing a quality product and great customer service. Visit our online store to get started!