CITRUS KING Non-Floating Lift Station & Sewer Line Degreaser works to keep sewer lines clear and control odor. Our Non-floating formula also works very well in cleaning grease traps and septic tanks. Dissolves fat and grease on contact and helps prevent excessive buildup of solids.
CITRUS KING cleans and maintains without entering the wet well. It prevents fouling of ejector station probes and level sensing tubes. Keeps pump seal filters clear so pumps run cooler.
CITRUS KING won’t inhibit waste digestion or affect B.O.D. or O.D.I. when used as directed. And it won’t upset clarifiers or degrade effluent quality.
Contains no acids or alkalis – safe to use on concrete or steel wet wells, from 50 gpm to 2,000 gpm. Non-freezable, ready to use, year round.
FOR PUMPING STATION, WET WELLS, SEWER LINES
- Add CITRUS KING directly into force mains and sewer lines as needed to remove built-up grease.
- Allow CITRUS KING to drip directly in wet wells and pumping stations.
- For stuck floating digester covers: Apply around the edge of the cover and with hose.
DIRECTIONS FOR ELIMINATING SCUM AND GREASE CAKE
- Pour directly down manhole into wet well. For best results, use enough CITRUS KING to assure 1 to 2 inch cap on the surface. For example, a wet well with a diameter of 5 feet would use 10 to 25 gallons of CITRUS KING. To help dissolve grease on the surface, spray interior walls of manway or wet well if desired.
- Daily addition of 1 or 2 gallons of CITRUS KING in the sludge compartment allows effective and continuous treatment of both top and bottom of grease cake. Circulation should be confined as usual.
For SDS, please call us at 1-800-424-8045 or email email@example.com