CITRUS KING floats on the surface, rising and falling with the water to prevent grease build-up on walls and water surface. reduces station downtime as it improves efficiency. “Odor Blanket” effect helps contain and smother offensive odors. *Product can be blended with or without emulsifier upon request. (Making the product floating or non-floating)
CITRUS KING cleans and maintains without entering the wet well. It prevents fouling of ejector station probes and level sensing tubes. Keeps pump seal filters clear so pumps run cooler.
CITRUS KING won’t inhibit waste digestion or affect B.O.D. or O.D.I. when used as directed. And it won’t upset clarifiers or degrade effluent quality.
Contains no acids or alkalis – safe to use on concrete or steel wet wells, from 50 gpm to 2,000 gpm. Non-freezable, ready to use, year round.
DIRECTIONS FOR ELIMINATING SCUM AND GREASE CAKE
- Pour directly down manhole into wet well. For best results, use enough CITRUS KING to assure 1 to 2 inch cap on the surface. For example, a wet well with a diameter of 5 feet would use 10 to 25 gallons of CITRUS KING. To help dissolve grease on the surface, spray interior walls of manway or wet well if desired.
- Daily addition of 1 or 2 gallons of CITRUS KING in the sludge compartment allows effective and continuous treatment of both top and bottom of grease cake. Circulation should be confined as usual.
FOR OVERALL PLANT TREATMENT
- Use CITRUS KING to prevent grease build-up after scum blanket is eliminated.
- Allow one gallon of CITRUS KING to drip in influent every 24 hours, 45 drops per minute.
FOR PUMPING STATION, WET WELLS, SEWER LINES
- Add CITRUS KING directly into force mains and sewer lines as needed to remove built-up grease.
- Allow CITRUS KING to drip directly in wet wells and pumping stations.
- For stuck floating digester covers: Apply around the edge of the cover and with hose.